25 January 2009

Hope for Today

This morning I chose hope in a bottle®, and I feel I must apologize somewhat for yesterday's snidery. The bottle is much smaller than the jar, but it has more words, which I failed to notice before. It looks kinda like this:
hope
in a
bottle®
exfoliating moisturizer for congested pores,
fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture
philosophy®: where there is hope there can be faith.
where there is faith, miracles can occur. science can give
us better skin. only humanity can give us better days.


Just giving credit where credit is due. (Note to the folks in the JFSB: Borrow this, slightly altered. Science can give us better ______. Only the humanities can give us better days. Okay. Here I go again. Sorry.)

It snowed again this morning, covering up the grime from our two-day melt. The ice barrier at the end of our cul-de-sac is gone, making travel in and out much easier on low-riding vehicles. And my skin feels so smooth and uncongested! A lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment